My book, Casualties of the (Recession) Depression is now available in eBook format… on Amazon Kindle, is US $9.99 (Paperback edition retails at US $20).
Although Casualties of the (Recession) Depression is about middle-class America, the experiences narrated in this book, along with the issue of recession, hunger, joblessness, homelessness…are experiences and issues that have no geographic boundaries. They are global. Especially in today’s world economy. Therefore, this book is applicable everywhere. As I write on the front cover: “They could be you. They could be me. They could be anyone.”
Here’s who will find added value to buying a copy of Casualties of the (Recession) Depression:
- Civics and humanities students/teachers – this book would be perfect suggested reading for the class.
- If you are involved with your own organizations, in the fight for hunger, this book would be a good one to use as collateral material for your cause(s).
- If you are in government, this book would be good reference/collateral material for your political platform and/or constituency.
- If you are involved in your religious community and work with community outreach programs, to fight hunger and homelessness, this would be a good book to raise awareness in your congregation/religious programs.
- If you work in the field of hospital administration, social work or advocacy, this book would be an interesting (and valuable) reference to have.
Some of the Amazon customer reviews are on the right sidebar of this blog site.
I hope that you’ll give it a read!